Avodah Advocates is a boutique corporate and commercial law practice with its clientele in mind. Our clients range from small businesses, SMEs, start-ups, social enterprises, corporations and VWOs. We provide legal solutions for our clients’ business because we know business.
Company legal services we provide relate to :
- company secretarial and incorporation;
- shares and shareholder issues;
- director and board matters and
- company regulatory and compliance matters under the Companies Act.
Our Corporate legal services include:
- structuring your divestments and investments;
- structuring your acquisitions of shares and assets;
- reviewing financial documentation;
- conducting due diligence and
- rendering advice on risk management and employment and employee handbook issues.
On Commercial legal services, we manage your
- sale of goods and supply of services contracts;
- vendor, supply and procurement contracts;
- marketing, branding and distribution agreements,
- services and service level agreements,
- I.T. and software development agreements,
- e-commerce contracts,
- tenancy and lease,
- franchises and licenses;
- joint ventures and other collaboration and business agreements.
We know our clients, like you, budget costs for any legal matter and we work on the Pareto Principle. We always seek to give you back 80% of the results and value for 20% of the costs.
With Avodah Advocates, you can always be assured of a fair-fee in return for quality services and advice.
We are, after all, Business Advocates who advocate your business.